- Grow your network at the AMTA 2019 Schools Summit!
- Oct 15, 2018
- Claim your spot now at the 2019 AMTA Schools Summit, taking place this year from February 21-22 in beautiful Charlotte, NC. This is your chance to grow your professional network at the largest gathering of massage schools in the country while learning what you need to know to help your school thrive.
- FDA Publishes Final Opioids Blueprint
- Oct 4, 2018
- With input from AMTA and other stakeholders in the fight for safer pain relief options, the final draft of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's (FDA's) blueprint includes a recommendation of complementary therapies as defined by NIH/NCCIH.
- AMTA Congratulates 2018 Award Winners
- Oct 4, 2018
- AMTA celebrates the accomplishments of Jane Johnson, Dr. Bruce Costello, and Barbara "Bobbi" Junod whose enthusiasm and leadership in the massage therapy profession have earned our highest recognition.
- Hands-On Sports Massage Continuing Education Workshops
- Sep 27, 2018
- Earn 8.5 hands-on CE credits that count toward the AMTA/NCBTMB Sports Massage Specialty Certificate Program.
- Why Cancer Patients Should Consider Massage Therapy
- Sep 26, 2018
- Learn how massage therapy can be a powerful healing intervention for those dealing with cancer.
"AMTA is just the best professional organization there is and does the most for their people."
—Karen T., AMTA member since 2002