Use these proven tactics to attract new massage clients and keep the ones you have. Find AMTA logos you can download to increase credibility, social media tools, sample marketing templates and PR tips to help you get your massage therapy practice out there.
- Branding and Graphic Tools: AMTA Logos You Can Download
You are encouraged to use the AMTA logo and your membership classification as a means of establishing your professionalism and credibility.
- Growing Your Practice: Marketing 101 for Massage Therapists
- How do you attract customers to your business through advertising, personal selling, promotions and publicity? This section includes basics on everything from business cards to newsletters to participation in volunteer events.
- Social Media Tools
An effective social media presence can broaden your online reach, build your brand and educate clients.
- Public Relations Tools: Raising Public Awareness of Massage Therapy
Check out these seasonal ideas to help you grow your practice by increasing public awareness of massage therapy through educational presentations, fun events and media relations.
- Growing Your Practice: Retaining Current Clients: Ideas for Staying in Touch
- To keep your practice practicing, it's critical to keep a high percentage of repeat clients. Take advantage of these tactics to keep your clients coming back!
» Browse all
Related MTJ articles