Use these proven tactics to attract new massage clients and keep the ones you have. Find AMTA logos you can download to increase credibility, social media tools, sample marketing templates and PR tips to help you get your massage therapy practice out there.
- Growing Your Practice: Marketing 101 for Massage Therapists
How to attract massage therapy clients to your business through advertising, personal selling, promotions and publicity.
- Community-based Marketing for Your Massage Practice
Community marketing is a way to reach members of your local community, establishing trust and relationships with them and increasing the likelihood that they’ll remember your practice when looking for a massage therapist.
- Digital Marketing Tools for Your Massage Practice
Digital marketing is promoting your massage therapy brand, reaching and engaging your massage clients, and growing your revenue through multiple digital channels.
- Social Media Mistakes to Avoid in Your Massage Business
Social media can be a great marketing tool for your massage therapy business, as long as you have a strategy.
- Branding and Graphic Tools: AMTA Logos You Can Download
You are encouraged to use the AMTA logo and your membership classification as a means of establishing your professionalism and credibility.
» Browse all
Related MTJ articles