Get tips on how to promote the health benefits of massage with clients and and your community during the American Massage Therapy Association's National Massage Therapy Awareness Week.
- Tell your clients how massage therapy can help various health conditions. Access AMTA articles on topics such as stress, headaches and cancer, and share article links on your social media pages.
- Are you running discounts or partnering with a charitable organization during National Massage Therapy Awareness Week? Let your massage therapy clients know through social media posts.
- Here are a few common social media mistakes small businesses make and how to avoid them.
- Follow AMTA on Facebook for great content to share with your massage clients
- Join civic and charitable organizations such as a Chamber of Commerce, a historical society, PTA or groups dedicated to business or community improvement. More community-based marketing tips »
- Find basics on everything from business cards, direct mail, newsletters, newspaper advertising and gift certificates, to participation in volunteer events and public speaking engagements. Marketing 101 for Massage Therapists »
- Digital marketing is promoting your massage therapy brand, reaching and engaging your massage clients, and growing your revenue through multiple digital channels. Digital Marketing Tools »
Additional Marketing Resources
Grow Your Massage Practice: Teach Wellness Classes | 3 CE Credits
AMTA Members: Create Your Own Free Website
AMTA Member Discount: Constant Contact Email Marketing Program