Whether you complete the full series or take individual courses that fit your career goals, the AMTA/NCBTMB Sports Massage Specialty Certificate Program can help set you apart from other massage therapists. Find out why the program might be a good fit for you and your professional goals.
1. AMTA and NCBTMB are respected leaders. Each course is prepared by experienced and highly qualified professionals, approved by NCBTMB and submitted for state continuing education.
2. Validate your skills and expertise. An NCBTMB-approved specialty certificate shows potential employers and clients your extensive education experience in sports massage.
3. Add new techniques to your toolkit. The hands-on workshop helps you push the online content further and practice techniques with a high quality instructor.
4. Learn to market your practice and reach career goals. By fine-tuning your massage therapy techniques and knowledge, you can open doors to new business opportunities.
5. Rest assured knowing the each course is rigorously vetted. Earn quality CE hours to fulfill Board Certification and state license requirements and expand your knowledge.
Learn more about the program »
Sports Massage Online Courses »
Sports Massage Workshop »