Earn a Year’s Worth of the Highest Quality CE Credits You Can Find In The Massage Profession
August 26-28 | Tampa, FL
Massage therapy continuing education at the AMTA 2021 National Convention is rigorously vetted and submitted for NCBTMB and state review. Practice new massage techniques in a hands-on class, and broaden your knowledge with courses in business, self-care, research and ethics.
*Classes are subject to change
Badge Pickup at the Tampa Convention Center
Attendee badges must be displayed at all times.
- Wednesday, August 25: 11am-5pm
- Thursday, August 26: 7am-6:30pm
- Friday, August 27: 7am-6pm
- Saturday, August 28: 7am-12:30pm
AMTA 2021 National Convention Continuing Education Sessions
- Wednesday, August 25 (Pre-Convention Workshops)
- Thursday, August 26
- Friday, August 27
- Saturday, August 28
Table Storage Hours and Location
Wednesday, August 25
- No table storage
- Pre-convention workshop - take your table with you after the workshop.
Thursday, August 26
- No table storage
Friday, August 27
- 7:00AM-6:00PM at the Tampa Marriott Water Street in the Grand Ballroom.
- Storage closes promptly at 6:00PM and you will not have access to your table until Saturday morning at 7:00AM when the table storage room reopens.
Saturday, August 28
- 7:00AM-4:00PM at the Tampa Marriott Water Streetin the Grand Ballroom.
- Storage closes promptly at 4:00PM. AMTA will not be responsible for any tables not picked up by 4:00PM.
- Check class descriptions for required materials before registering. Complimentary table storage will be provided.
- While AMTA makes every attempt to present information that is beneficial to you and your massage therapy practice, the programs provided by AMTA are for educational purposes only and are not intended to cover every situation that you may encounter. Information presented here does not replace your independent judgment and that of your company and/or employer. AMTA does not endorse or approve, and AMTA assumes no responsibility for, the content, suitability, accuracy or completeness of the information presented.
- You are responsible for ensuring any new techniques or products that you use comply with your state’s defined scope of practice for massage therapy. Visit amtamassage.org/regulation for details.
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all attendees:
- AMTA National Convention badges are required for entry at all times including all education sessions, social events and the Exhibit Hall.
- No infants or children under the age of 16 are allowed onsite at any AMTA events.
- Any person engaged in disruptive behavior of any kind may be removed from the premises at the discretion of AMTA or the facility.
- Review program waiver.
Thanks to Our Committees
Thank you to the Operational Committees who provide valuable input on convention program content. A special thanks to the Massage Therapy Foundation Research Committee for their assistance in developing the research session.
Education Operational Committee
Teachers Development Operational Committee
Schedule at a Glance
Get the full schedule for AMTA 2021 National Convention.
Hotel & Travel
Book your hotel and start planning your trip to Tampa for AMTA 2021 National Convention.
Make new business connections, mingle with colleagues and find essential products for your massage practice.