August 25-27 | Cleveland, OH
Massage therapy continuing education at the AMTA 2022 National Convention is rigorously vetted and submitted for NCBTMB and state review. Practice new massage techniques in a hands-on class, and broaden your knowledge with courses in business, self-care, research and ethics.
*Classes are subject to change
Badge Pickup at the Huntington Convention Center
Attendee badges must be displayed at all times.
- Wednesday, August 24: 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday, August 25: 7:00am - 6:30pm
- Friday, August 26: 7:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday, August 27: 7:00am - 12:30pm
AMTA 2022 National Convention Continuing Education Sessions
- Wednesday, August 24 (Pre-Convention Workshops)
- Thursday, August 25
- Friday, August 26
- Saturday, August 27
Table Storage Hours and Location
Complimentary table storage will be available at the Hilton, the location of all hands on with table classes.
Friday, August 26
- 7:00am - 6:00pm at the Hilton.
- Storage closes promptly at 6:00pm and you will not have access to your table until Saturday morning at 7:00am when the table storage room reopens.
Saturday, August 27
- 7:00am - 4:30pm at the Hilton.
- Storage closes promptly at 4:30pm. AMTA will not be responsible for any tables not picked up by 4:30pm.
- Check class descriptions for required materials before registering.
- While AMTA makes every attempt to present information that is beneficial to you and your massage therapy practice, the programs provided by AMTA are for educational purposes only and are not intended to cover every situation that you may encounter. Information presented here does not replace your independent judgment and that of your company and/or employer. AMTA does not endorse or approve, and AMTA assumes no responsibility for, the content, suitability, accuracy or completeness of the information presented.
- You are responsible for ensuring any new techniques or products that you use comply with your state’s defined scope of practice for massage therapy. Visit our State Regulations page for details.
On-Site Class Changes
To create an ideal educational experience for everyone, we will be strictly monitoring class capacity and on-site class changes will not be allowed. If you would like to change a class from your initial selection, please email email@example.com by August 1 and we will do our best to accommodate your request where space is available.
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all attendees:
- AMTA National Convention badges are required for entry at all times including all education sessions, social events and the Exhibit Hall.
- No infants or children under the age of 16 are allowed onsite at any AMTA events.
- Any person engaged in disruptive behavior of any kind may be removed from the premises at the discretion of AMTA or the facility.
- Review program waiver.
Thanks to Our Committees
Thank you to the Operational Committees who provide valuable input on convention program content.
Schedule at a Glance
Get the full schedule for AMTA 2022 National Convention.
Massage Research Poster Session
Find out how to submit a poster abstract for the 23rd Annual Poster Session at Convention.
Pricing & Registration
Get registration and pricing information for the AMTA 2022 National Convention.