Massage therapy is a popular gift because it can help reduce stress, manage pain and more.
Members of the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA) can download a free customizable gift certificate template to use in their massage therapy business!
Log in to download your FREE Massage Therapy Gift Certificate Template »
- Download the AMTA member gift certificate template.
- In the field "Massage Therapist Contact Information", type your desired contact information.
- Type the client and gift information in the next field.
- Save a copy of the gift certificate and print on an 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper.
AMTA provides this template for convenience only. Additional requirements may apply. Please refer to applicable laws governing use of gift certificates in your locality.
Not yet a member? Learn more about joining AMTA!
Marketing Tips to Promote Massage Gift Certificates
- Update your AMTA Find a Massage Therapy locator service profile to indicate you sell gift certificates.
- Run special promotions related to gift certificate sales. For example, offer the purchaser a discount on their next massage therapy appointment when they buy a certain value in gift certificates.
- Include messages about gift certificates in your social media presence, e-mails and other marketing tactics leading up to the holiday season, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day and other popular gift-giving holidays.
- Explain why massage therapy is a great gift. Share links to AMTA articles on the health benefits of massage for common conditions such as stress, low back pain and more.
Additional Marketing Resources
Free Client Intake & SOAP Note Forms
Social Media Mistakes to Avoid in Your Massage Business
Standing Out: Branding Your Massage Practice