Corporate Chair Massage
Providing on-site chair massage to office bound employees improves workplace efficiency, protects the "bottom line", and improves company morale.
Weekend workshops for couples massage basics are currently under development.
I've developed efficient techniques to release and re-educate both chronic tension and "holding patterns" in the 2000+ people I work with annually.
I use various techniques that revolve around
- range of motion or "ROM"
- vibration and jostling
- Trigger Point Therapy
- active and passive stretching
- myofascial massage and release to name a few.
In addition to the physical work I deliver, much care is taken to educate and inform each individual how to maintain optimal muscular and joint function using simple mindful approaches for self-care.
- Physicians and Healthcare Professionals with companies like Baylor
- CEO's / Business Owners and Operators of small and large companies and franchises
- various Law Enforcement and Military Officers with contractors like Lockheed Martin
- Athletes and competitors doing marathons, triathlons, and long-distance events
- Frequent travelers and vacationers from literally ALL around the world.
Overall my aim is to bring awareness to each individual the level of control in their grasp to facilitate healing and optimal function through physical influence, example, and knowledge of the factors involved, in that order.
- Active Isolated Stretching
- Deep Tissue massage
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Movement Education
- Myofascial Massage
- On site chair massage
- Sports Massage
- Structural Integration
- Thai Massage
- Trigger Point therapy
Where I practice
- Client’s House
- Client’s Office
State license/Certificate: OR 23922
State license/Certificate: TX 119017
Experience: 4-10 years
I do not accept insurance
No part of this Web site may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic,
mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the American Massage Therapy Association.
Proprietary Information and Legal Notice