Thai-Massage has taken Dallas by storm
We are a Veteran owned massage services company operated in Dallas Texas. We believe the human body has the ability to heal itself through therapeutic touch. Here plan to discover a sense of balance and well-being with personalized therapies that nurture the skin, body and mind. At Equilibrium massage llc, our goal is for you leave feeling that you chose the best place to trust with your most valued commodity, your Body.
- Thai-Massage: During a Thai massage session, your therapist will use their hands, feet, knees, and elbows to stretch your body into a variety of positions that most closely resemble yoga positions. Through this stretching, you’ll relieve muscle tension, increase muscle flexibility, add to your muscle tone, and help aid joint mobility.
- Thai Foot Massage: In Thai medicine, the feet play an important part within the framework of the body. The Thai’s believe "energy lines" known as Sen Sib run throughout the entire body with specific points ending at the feet.
- Swedish Massage: It relies on the use of core massage strokes: Effleurage, Petrissage, Compression, Friction to Massage the Body.The therapist uses oils on the client’s skin and with a combination of rubbing, kneading, gliding, and shaking, works over the whole body to relax and rejuvenate the client.
- Hot Stone Massage: This is A deeply detoxifying and profoundly relaxing service. The combination of massage with heated stones stimulates the circulatory system. This circulatory activity promotes the release of toxins from the muscles and softens and eases tense muscles.
- Deep Tissue massage
- Hot Stone Therapy
- On site chair massage
- Orthopedic Massage
- Sports Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Thai Massage
Where I practice
- Chiropractic Office
- Client’s House
- Client’s Office
- Day Spa
- Health Club/Fitness Center
- Massage Office
- Medical Office
- Nursing Home/Hospice
- Rehab Center
- Therapist’s Private Practice Office
- Wellness Center
male, female, children, infants
State license/Certificate: TX MT116421
Experience: 4-10 years
I sell gift certificates
I accept insurance
Please consult with the massage therapist and/or your insurance plan for details regarding coverage.
No part of this Web site may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the American Massage Therapy Association.
Proprietary Information and Legal Notice