At Advanced Therapeutic Massage, LLC:
- My Vision is to inspire everyone to integrate massage into their health and wellness plan.
- My Purpose is to enrich all clients lives while elevating the standards of practice.
- My Missionis to play an intricate part in balancing one’s mind, body, and spirit. To focus on the specific needs of my clients including unique populations. To customize each session by integrating various modalities of massage such as; Relaxation Swedish, Clinical Rehabilitative, Neuromuscular Therapy, Myofascial Massage, and CranioSacral Therapy. To exceed my client’s expectations by providing a comfortable, professional, and educational experience.
On a personal note:
Graduating with my Associate's of Applied Sciences in Therapeutic Massage from Northwestern Health Sciences University, taught me how to be a leader of our industry. It was a great experience doing my clinic shifts at Pathways and Pillsbury House, both in Minneapolis. Pathways’ mission is to provide resources and services for people with life-threatening or chronic physical illness to explore and experience complementary healing approaches. Pillsbury House focuses on serving patients with social and economical hardships. I'm looking forward to training in Lymphatic Drainage and Reflexology. My training at NWHSU also includes:
- Relaxation Swedish Massage, Rehabilitative Clinical/Trigger Point Therapy training to assess, treat and adapt techniques to manage chronic and acute pain relief for general public as well as unique populations
- Elective studies: Advanced Clinical Training: Neuromuscular Therapy and Fascial Techniques, Applied Kinesiology, Energy Medicine, CranioSacral Therapy, and Hydrotherapy
- Deep Tissue massage
- Infant Massage
- Myofascial Massage
- On site chair massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Trigger Point therapy
male, female, children, infants
State license/Certificate: WI 14760
Experience: 0-3 years
I sell gift certificates
I do not accept insurance
No part of this Web site may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the American Massage Therapy Association.
Proprietary Information and Legal Notice