Massage Therapy is a low-tech, safe, and an almost universally beneficial therapeutic approach to wellness. Massage eases pain; reduces psychological distress; modulates the effects of stress; improves sleep, mood and behavior; enhances circulation; encourages improved bowel and breathing function; and raises immunity – among many other wonderful benefits. Massage therapy has been scientifically proven to greatly reduced pain, produce endorphins, create vasodilation in the soft tissues, produce Natural Killer cells, as well as increase the healing process by activating fibrocytes and transferring them into the active form of fibroblasts (the major repair stations in the body. I offer the following:
1) Professional, non-evasive, and scientifically proven approach to healing
2) Reduce exercise related pain and soreness (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness).
3) Trauma and Posttraumatic Rehabilitation (Contusions, Tendon injuries, Rotator Cuff Syndrome, Tennis Elbow, Golfer’s Elbow, Menisci Injury, etc.).
4) Treat Chronic Disorders of Visceral and Musculoskeletal Systems without drugs or surgery (Osteoarthritis, TMJ, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Scoliosis, Fibromyalgia, Cardiovascular, Respiratory, Digestive, Urogenital, Dermatological, etc.)
5) Treat Nervous System Disorders (Spondylosis, Sciatic Nerve Neuralgia, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Bell’s Palsy, Stroke, Cerebral Palsy Syndrome, Multiple Sclerosis, etc.)
6) Reduce Stress and Promote Relaxation with Therapeutic Massage.
7) Live a healthier life and have freedom from pain