Earn a year’s worth of the highest quality CE hours you can find in massage therapy!
October 24-26 | Indianapolis, IN
Massage therapy continuing education at the AMTA 2019 National Convention is rigorously vetted and submitted for NCBTMB and state review. Practice new massage techniques in a hands-on class, and broaden your knowledge with courses in business, self-care, research and ethics.
*Classes are subject to change
Badge Pickup at the Indiana Convention Center
Attendee badges must be displayed at all times.
- Wednesday, October 23: 11am-4pm
- Thursday, October 24: 7am-6:30pm
- Friday, October 25: 7am-6pm
- Saturday, October 26: 7am-12:30pm
AMTA 2019 National Convention Continuing Education Sessions
Wednesday, October 23 (Pre-Convention Workshops)
Thursday, October 24
Friday, October 25
Saturday, October 26
- Check class descriptions for required materials before registering. Complimentary table storage will be provided at the Indiana Convention Center.
While AMTA makes every attempt to present information that is beneficial to you and your massage therapy practice, the programs provided by AMTA are for educational purposes only and are not intended to cover every situation that you may encounter. Information presented here does not replace your independent judgment and that of your company and/or employer. AMTA does not endorse or approve, and AMTA assumes no responsibility for, the content, suitability, accuracy or completeness of the information presented.
You are responsible for ensuring any new techniques or products that you use comply with your state’s defined scope of practice for massage therapy. Visit amtamassage.org/regulation for details.
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all attendees:
- AMTA National Convention badges are required for entry at all times including all education sessions, social events and the Exhibit Hall.
- No infants or children under the age of 16 are allowed in education trainings or the Exhibit Hall. Proof of ID is required.
- Any person engaged in disruptive behavior of any kind may be removed from the premises at the discretion of AMTA or the facility.
Thanks to Our Committees
Thank you to the Operational Committees who provide valuable input on convention program content. A special thanks to the Massage Therapy Foundation Research Committee for their assistance in developing the research session.
|Education Operational Committee|
Teachers Development Operational Committee