Earn 18+ CE credits at the AMTA 2018 National Convention!
Massage therapy continuing education at the AMTA 2018 National Convention is rigorously vetted and submitted for NCBTMB and state review. Practice new massage techniques in a hands-on class, and broaden your knowledge with courses in business, self-care, research and ethics.
*Classes are subject to change
Register for the AMTA 2018 National Convention here! »
Badge Pickup at the Marriott Wardman Park
Attendee badges must be displayed at all times.
- Wednesday, August 8: 11am-6pm
- Thursday, August 9: 7am-6:30pm
- Friday, August 10: 7am-6pm
- Saturday, August 11: 7am-12:30pm
AMTA 2018 National Convention Continuing Education Sessions
Wednesday, August 8
Thursday, August 9
Friday, August 10
Saturday, August 11
- Check class descriptions for required materials before registering.
- Classes requiring a massage table or demonstrating techniques have a cap on attendance to enrich the learning experience.
- Please plan to bring or share a massage table, if required. Complimentary storage will be provided at the Marriott Wardman Park.
- Attendee badges must be displayed at all times.
Specialized Learning Options
When planning your conference education selections, look for sessions designated as Research Track (developed in partnership with the Massage Therapy Foundation) and Teachers Day.
Thanks to Our Committees
Thanks to the Operational Committees who provide valuable input on convention program content. A special thanks to the Massage Therapy Foundation Research Committee for their assistance in developing the research track.
|Education Operational Committee
Teachers Development Operational Committee