Keep your clients and your massage therapy practice safe with effective risk management. Read on for practical advice on everything from developing effective massage intake forms to creating a safe work environment.
- Safety & Security: Risk Management for Massage Therapy Practices
Managing risk is an important part of being a massage therapist. Make sure you address safety and security precautions for your business.
- Client Intake & SOAP Documentation for Your Massage Practice
Protect yourself, your clients and your massage therapy practice by utilizing proper documentation techniques.
- Informed Consent Agreement
- Let your clients know in writing what to expect and what not to expect from their massage therapy session.
- Massage Employee vs. Independent Contractor
Know the difference between being an employee and being an independent contractor.
» Browse all
Related MTJ articles
Expand Your Knowledge
Learn more about minimizing professional risk with A Massage Therapist's Guide to Malpractice worth 2 CE Credits.