The 750-hour Massage Therapy program at Aveda Institute Madison is an advanced interactive curriculum that will submerge you in a whole new world of learning and understanding of the human body.
Massage Therapy is needed now more than ever as a tool of wellness for many people. From Spas to major medical settings, the demand for a well-rounded Massage Therapist is growing every day.
Why Aveda Institute Madison?
- All curriculum is digital and accessible through the iPad included in every student kit.
- The Aveda Institute Madison is located in the heart of the UW Madison Campus.
- Complimentary continuing education for life as a graduate.
- World renowned guest educators during program.
- Throughout the Massage Therapy program you will be engaged in promoting wellness in your own life and your guests.
- Learn the business of the massage profession through business initiatives designed to teach you to sell yourself and the products you use.
Available to Those Who Qualify
Massage Therapy Program
Year established: 2015
Program hours: 750
Program length: 6 months
Enrollment period(s): Always Enrolling.
Class times: Day and evening
Full or part time: Both
Continuing education: Yes
Career services: Yes
Student clinic: Yes