Ruth N Espada (631)213-1903
I am excited to write that I am now a Certified In Foot and Hand Reflexology. Providing therapy for the World one foot at a time.
I secured my Massage Therapist License in March 2008. I earned my Associates Degree in Massage Therapy from New York College of Heath Professions on December 10, 2007.
I developed and honed skills throughout my rigorous education and work experience that provide a firm foundation in the professional and interpersonal skills I need to facilitate my success as a sole practioner.
My Promise as a Massage Therapist:
- To provide my clients with a Safe Haven to allow their body to experience a heightened wellness that will transcend in every day living.
- I will ground myself to be able to provide an untainted exchange in the Energy work that I will provide them.
- I will inform my clients of different ways to better their lives by incorporating simple stretches that can be practiced in the privacy of their homes or on the run at work to maintain a more flexible way of living.
- I will provide them with detailed information on the different modalities that I offer.
- I will suggest reading and reference materials for all clients, especially those seeking to expand their knowledge.
Gift Certificates Available Upon Request. Credit cards accepted for a minimal fee.
Best Wishes towards a Happy and Healthier You!
Ruthy, LMT, AMTA, Certified Reflexologist, Reiki 2 Practitioner
- Deep Tissue massage
- Energy Work
- Hot Stone Therapy
- On site chair massage
- Oriental Bodywork
- Pregnancy Massage
- Swedish Massage
Where I practice
- Client’s House
- Client’s Office
- Day Spa
- Health Club/Fitness Center
- Therapist’s Private Practice Office
male, female, children, infants
State license/Certificate: NY 022121
Experience: 4-10 years
I sell gift certificates
I do not accept insurance
No part of this Web site may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the American Massage Therapy Association.
Proprietary Information and Legal Notice