• Temporomandibular joint dysfunction
• Bell’s Palsy and other conditions of the Peripheral Nervous System
• Postural Dysfunctions: Functional and Structural
• Adhesive Capsulatis and other overuse injuries
• Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and other Systemic Conditions
• Women’s Health
• Maintenance programs
Additional Education and Training
• Manual Lymphatic Drainage Therapy Training
• Certified Wellness Coach
• National Academy of Sports Medicine, Certified Personal Trainer and Corrective Excerise Specialist
• Training in Joint Play Techniques: Muscle Energy Techniques for Lumbo-Pelvic, Cranial, Cervical, TMJ, Scapulo-Thoracic, Talocrural Regions. Recoil and other mobilizations od thoracic/ribcage region, Strain-Counterstrain, Manual Tractioning and Mobilization with Movement Techniques.
• Kinesiotaping, Orthopaedic Gua-sha, Cyriax Cross-Fiber Frictions (Scar massage), GTO and O/I releas, Fascial/Connective Tissue Techniques (MFR, TrP and Visceral manipulations)
Board Certification: National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage
And Bodywork Expires 12/9/2015
Ongoing participation in physician's shadows.
- Cancer/Oncology Massage
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Myofascial release
- Oriental Bodywork
- Orthopedic Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Pressure Point Therapy
- Sports Massage
- Trigger Point therapy
male, female, children
Experience: 11-20 years
I sell gift certificates
I accept insurance
Please consult with the massage therapist and/or your insurance plan for details regarding coverage.
No part of this Web site may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the American Massage Therapy Association.
Proprietary Information and Legal Notice