Leslie DeJesus (571)620-2777
Leslie has been a self-taught healer since childhood. Given her Caribbean indigenous background, her cultural upbringing magnified her desire to help and support others with her hands and energy.
All massages are customized because no client is the same, as an LMT Leslie works with her clients based on their massage needs and goals. She has 700 hours of educational training and counting. Learning NEVER stops in fact Leslie abides by that belief she's constantly reading to keep abreast of her profession and taking courses in a variety of modalities (massage styles) to use with her clients.
Currently, she performs the following:
- Traditional Swedish; The most original form of massage
- Myofascial Release; a fancy way to manually release knots from achy and tight muscles.
- Stretch Therapy; great for everyone and highly beneficial for athletes, dancers and medical professionals.
- Hot Stone; a lovely refresher in the Winter months but more importantly it's a great way to deeply relax the muscles.
- Therapeutic Touch; a fabulous way to relax and decompress.
MORE modalities to be added, very soon.
- Active Isolated Stretching
- Hot Stone Therapy
- Myofascial release
- On site chair massage
- Swedish Massage
Where I practice
- Client’s Office
- Day Spa
- Massage Office
- Therapist’s Private Practice Office
Experience: 0-3 years
I sell gift certificates
I do not accept insurance
No part of this Web site may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the American Massage Therapy Association.
Proprietary Information and Legal Notice