The American Massage Therapy Association's in-depth online courses and hands-on workshop outline fundamental information on the use of fascial therapy. Find out how all massage therapists can benefit from adding additional fascial therapy training to their toolkit.
AMTA's Fascial Therapy CE Program Benefits
- Get a better overall understanding of fascial therapy
- Learn additional knowledge, skills and approaches to address massage clients’ needs
- Explore numerous fascial therapy techniques to help your massage clients
- Gain expertise for your AMTA Find a Massage Therapist locator service profile, as well as websites, business cards and marketing materials
- Receive a certificate of completion to display in your massage therapy practice
- Earn up to 19 rigorously vetted, NCBTMB-approved continuing education credits
Learn how the AMTA Fascial Therapy CE Program works »
Watch: Myofascial Expert Explains Fascial Therapy
Pete Pfannerstill explains what fascial therapy is, and how your clients can benefit from this approach.
Start Learning Fascial Therapy!
Take your fascial therapy skills to the next level with convenient online CE courses and a hands-on workshop.