The Assembly of Delegates (AOD) is a group of AMTA members elected to provide input on items of interest for the association as it relates/impacts their state, as outlined in policy.
Assembly of Delegates Resources
Position Statement IDEA Submission Resources
- Submission Process for a Position Statement Idea (IDEA)
- Guidelines for Completing the Position Statement Idea Submission Form
- Position Statement IDEA Submission Form
Discussion Topic Proposal Resources
Proposed Discussion Topics should be about bringing broad discussion ideas forward and to gather input, not to offer solutions to problems. Proposed Discussion Topics should adhere to the following:
- Must be related to AMTA’s mission and goals.
- Must be in accordance with AMTA’s statement on discrimination.
- Must ask a broad question.
- Cannot be defamatory.
- Cannot endorse a political candidate or party.
- Cannot address internal AMTA issues.
- Cannot endorse a specific product or company.
2020 Position Statement IDEA/Discussion Topic Submission Timeline
Position Statement IDEA Submissions/Discussion Item Topic Proposals due to AODAC
AODAC returns proposal to submitters with any suggested revisions
Final/revised proposals due
AODAC shares proposals with Delegates for review
Assembly of Delegates Meeting (virtual)