- Client Handout: Practicing Meditation
- Use this client handout to help explain the benefits of massage therapy and provide great tips for self-care between massage sessions.
- Client Intake & SOAP Documentation for Your Massage Practice
Protect yourself, your clients and your massage therapy practice by utilizing proper documentation techniques.
- Client Retention: Nurture Your Clients
You work hard to attract new clients to your practice. Now, learn how you can keep them coming back.
- Creating Client Policies
- Client policies help ensure every client receives fair treatment.
- Introductory Session with a New Massage Client
Setting the stage with a first-time massage client offers you a unique opportunity to make a first impression that can make a big difference.
- Profile of a Poor Client Experience
- Understanding what you shouldn't do in your massage practice is as important as knowing what you should do.
- Viewing Your Practice from the Client’s Perspective
Seeing your practice through the eyes of your clients can make your business stronger.
- Webinar: Customer Service Tips Guaranteed to Build Business
- Check out a short webinar on customer service tips you can implement right now to help grow you practice and create an optimal experience for your client.
- When to Refer Massage Clients to Others
Learn more about when referring a massage therapy client to another provider makes good sense.
Related Massage Therapy Journal articles
"AMTA has been a tremendous resource over the years."
—Jenn S., AMTA member since 1994