- Client Intake & SOAP Documentation for Your Massage Practice
Protect yourself, your clients and your massage therapy practice by utilizing proper documentation techniques.
- Client Retention: Nurture Your Clients
You work hard to attract new clients to your practice. Now, learn how you can keep them coming back.
- Creating Client Policies
- Client policies help ensure every client receives fair treatment.
- Introductory Session with a New Massage Client
Setting the stage with a first-time massage client offers you a unique opportunity to make a first impression that can make a big difference.
- Profile of a Poor Client Experience
- Understanding what you shouldn't do in your massage practice is as important as knowing what you should do.
- Tips on Practicing Meditation
A study shows that meditation—even when done by beginners who haven’t regularly used this practice—helps relieve pain.
- Viewing Your Practice from the Client’s Perspective
Seeing your practice through the eyes of your clients can make your business stronger.
- Webinar: Customer Service Tips Guaranteed to Build Business
- Check out a short webinar on customer service tips you can implement right now to help grow you practice and create an optimal experience for your client.
- When to Refer Massage Clients to Others
Learn more about when referring a massage therapy client to another provider makes good sense.
- Workers' Compensation Massage Clients
Learn more about what massage therapists can expect when working with workers' compensation.
Related Massage Therapy Journal articles
"As a professional member of AMTA, I have found comfort in knowing that all the effort I put into obtaining my massage certification is recognized and protected. AMTA standards validate the profession."
—Kim K., AMTA member since 2003