Keyword: massage therapy
- Creating Employee Policies
- Employee policies help establish fair and consistent guidelines that help promote the smooth operation of your business.
- Medical and Health Care-Related Settings
As more and more consumers begin to understand the benefits of massage, opportunities to work within the health care community continue to rise.
- Perspectives on Allied Professions
- When you look at working with allied professionals as an opportunity to learn—and teach—you open lines of communication that can find common ground instead of focusing on the differences.…
- To Open a Home Office—Or Not
- One of the greatest advantages to being a massage therapist is the number of options you have when thinking about where you want to practice. One option is to set up a practice in your own home.…
- Types of Financial Records for Your Massage Business
Whether you do your own accounting and bookkeeping or hire a professional to do it for you, you need a reliable method for keeping track of how much money comes into and goes out of your massage therapy business.
- When to Hire Employees for Your Massage Practice
There are many reasons why you might consider hiring an employee, the primary one being able to increase the number of clients your massage therapy practice is able to accommodate.
"I chose AMTA because they are committed to advancing the profession."
—Jackie R., AMTA member since 2011