You're an excellent massage therapist, but you can't be an expert at everything. So, there are times when you might consider hiring others to do the jobs you aren't qualified to do or just don't want to do.
Types of Professional Assistance
- Graphic designer
- Marketing consultant
- Tax advisor/Bookkeeper
- Legal advisor
Decide What You Need
For each of the following business needs, give some thought to whether you want to do this yourself or whether you need to hire someone to do it for you.
- Negotiate a business lease
- Set up a bookkeeping system that you will maintain
- Prepare tax returns and make sure you have taken all deductions for which you're eligible
- Design your logo, marketing brochures, stationery and business cards
- Write a newsletter
- Request a modification to zoning laws
Choosing a Professional
Ask your friends or your local Chamber of Commerce for recommendations. When you contact a professional, be specific about your needs, and be sure to request and check references.