Massage therapists trust AMTA for rigorously vetted education to grow their skills and meet state license requirements. We know you have many online learning choices, so explore our top five peer-approved courses.
5 Most Popular Online Courses of 2014
5. 12 Self-care Secrets—Self-care is vital to your career longevity. Learn 12 self-care secrets that will benefit you both personally and professionally.
4. A Holistic Model for Ethical Practice—Many state licenses require ethics CEs. This approach incorporates mind, body and soul into a 14-point model for working with ethical dilemmas.
3. Helping Clients Manage Migraines—Looking for new ways to help your clients manage pain? See how massage can help migraines and the special considerations to keep in mind.
2. Relieving Sciatica—Learn an entire body approach to stretches, including assessment of the effects of other conditions frequently concurrent with sciatica.
1. Creating Healthy Boundaries—This ethics course again takes the top honor. Understanding boundaries is crucial to creating an ethical practice and building professional relationships.
BROWSE OVER 50 COURSES
Sports Massage Therapy: An Insider's Perspective
Earn 4 CE Credits
Do you want to break into sports massage? Our newest online course details how to tailor sessions to each athlete and offers tips to succeed in this specialty.