This award is the highest award bestowed upon an AMTA member by a chapter.
About the Chapter Meritorious Award
- To openly honor an AMTA member
- To acknowledge diligent volunteerism done in an altruistic manner
- Award established in 1969
- Has been given annually since that time
- Active member in AMTA for at least one (1) year
- Only one (1) nominee from each chapter can be a recipient
- Chapter Board must approve recipient
Nominations are now open for 2023. All submissions are due April 3rd.