VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. When you participate, you will automatically be entered into the Giveaway. Or, you may visit http://pub.s7.exacttarget.com/ig5j1m3k0li to enter your name, address, email address, and home and work phone. Performance Health Incorporated and Massage Warehouse are not responsible for incomplete, lost, stolen, damaged, illegible entries or for address changes of entrants. Any and all illegible entries or entries that otherwise do not conform to the Official Rules will be disqualified. No purchase is necessary. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
2. ELIGIBILITY. Open to legal residents of the U.S. (excluding Puerto Rico), and to all legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who are over the age of majority in their state, province, or territory of residence at the time of entry. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. Staff of American Massage Therapy Association, Performance Health Incorporated, and Massage Warehouse, and the advertising, promotion and judging agencies, and their respective immediate families living in the same household, are not eligible to participate.
3. DRAWING. Winners will be selected from all eligible entries received in a random drawing in Bolingbrook, IL. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsors or another independent judge, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the contest. Winners will be notified by telephone or electronic mail within three (3) business days of the drawing. Winners will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, release from liability, and publicity release, all of which must be received by Massage Warehouse within 10 days of the date of the drawing, or the date on the notification. If any Winner fails to return the affidavit of eligibility, release from liability and publicity release within the specified time period, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected.
4. PRIZE AND ODDS OF WINNING. 75 Prizes will be awarded. The Prizes will consist of 63 AMTA Memberships (approximate retail value $235); 11 Bon Vital’ Complete Prize packs including one (1) gallon tub and one (1) eight (8) ounce tube of Bon Vital’ COMPLETE, one (1) NRG Flannel Sheet Set and one (1) NRG Microfiber Blanket (approximate retail value $250); and one (1) Grand Prize of one full registration to the AMTA 2018 National Convention, three nights of hotel accommodations, and travel reimbursement (Approximate value up to $1600). No prize substitutions or cash equivalents, except at the sole discretion of Sponsors. If the prize is not generally available at drawing’s end, a substitution of equal or greater retail value will be made at Sponsors’ sole discretion. Prizes are non-transferable. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. TEST OF SKILL. Upon notification, the selected entrants, if a Canadian resident, must, unaided, correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question. In the event that a selected entrant is unable to answer the skill-testing question correctly, the Sponsors shall have the right to disqualify the entrant and to randomly draw another eligible entry, and the Sponsors shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility.
6. GENERAL. By entering, entrants agree to: (1) release the American Massage Therapy Association, Performance Health Incorporated, and Massage Warehouse and their agents from all liability, injuries, loss and/or damage of any kind arising from their participation in the Giveaway and the acceptance and use/misuse of the prizes; (2) agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judge. By accepting the prizes, the Winner consents to the use of his or her name, likeness and address (city and state) for advertising and promotional purposes carried out in all media worldwide by Sponsor without notification or additional compensation (except if winner is a resident of TN or where otherwise prohibited by law). This Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes applicable to the acceptance and use of prizes awarded. If appropriate, the Sponsors will issue a 1099 tax form for each winner for the approximate retail value of the prize.
7. LIABILITY RELEASE. By entering the Giveaway, selected entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsors, its directors, employees, officers, and agents from any injury, loss or damage of any kind to persons or property, including but not limited to death, resulting in whole or in part directly or indirectly from the acceptance, receipt, possession, use or misuse of the awarded Prizes.
8. DISQUALIFICATION. The Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process.
9. WINNERS' LIST. For the name of the Winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Massage Warehouse, 360 Veterans Pkwy, Suite 115, Bolingbrook, IL 60440. Residents of Canada, Washington and Vermont may omit return postage.
10. SPONSORS. Massage Warehouse, 360 Veterans Pkwy, Suite 115, Bolingbrook, IL 60440. Performance Health Incorporated, 28100 Torch Parkway, Suite 700, Warrenville, IL 60555.
Return to Contest Page