Charles Wiltsie is:
- A Connecticut State Licensed Massage Therapist, License Number 000254
- Member for of the AMTA
- Board Certifide Continuing Education Provider for the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB), Provider Number 329116-00 .
- Graduate of JSG School of Massage, New Jersey.
- Graduate Brigham Young University (B.S.).
- Continuing Education in esthetics from Aveda & The Phytoceane Institute of Spa Innovation in Salt Lake City, Utah.
In business since 1988, Wiltsie has extensive experience in Therapeutic Massage, specializing in Sports, Pain Management and Rehabilitative Massage.
His professional work includes working with Singers, Film Actors and Stage Actors in Connecticut, around the country and on Broadway, as well as Performance Athletes - including members of the USA Gymnastics Team.
He was also involved with education as the first Program Director for Branford Hall Career Institute’s Massage Therapy Program, Regional Massage Therapy Director and Director of Education for all programs and is also recognized worldwide as one of the first developers of Natural Cellulite Reduction Treatments called Lypossage. In addition Wiltsie has taught health services providers from the USA, Canada, Brazil, Europe, Trinidad and Korea, in Lypossage®, a treatment he developed,
Wiltsie has also been covered or written for Estheticienne , Day Spa, les nouvelles esthetique, Massage, American Spa, the Day Spa Bible, Massage & Bodywork, Hers Muscle & Fitness, Good Medicine and Body Sense Magazines. He has also been excerpted in books The Four Seasons of Inner & Outer Beauty by Peggy Wynne Borgman, UnBreak Your Health™ by Alan E. Smith and The Educated Heart by Nina McIntosh.