Build and maintain your client base with these tools for creating a welcoming and professional environment.
- Client Intake & SOAP Documentation for Your Massage Practice
Protect yourself, your clients and your massage therapy practice by utilizing proper documentation techniques.
- Introductory Session with a New Massage Client
Setting the stage with a first-time massage client offers you a unique opportunity to make a first impression that can make a big difference.
- Creating Client Policies
- Client policies help ensure every client receives fair treatment.
- Client Retention: Nurture Your Clients
You work hard to attract new clients to your practice. Now, learn how you can keep them coming back.
- Viewing Your Practice from the Client’s Perspective
- Seeing your practice through the eyes of your clients can make your business stronger.
» Browse all
Related MTJ articles
"I am very glad to be aligned with a professional organization that gives so much to its members."
—Satu F., AMTA member since 2003