AMTA members are invited to promote the massage therapy profession and their practices during AMTA's National Massage Therapy Awareness Week, October 23-29, 2016. Get tips on sharing the health benefits of massage with your community.
5 Ways to Celebrate National Massage Therapy Awareness Week
1. Educate the public. Distribute information on the health benefits of massage at your practice, doctors' offices, health clubs and other locations focusing on health and wellness. Download free materials »
2. Share the health benefits of massage with your community. Offer chair massage to a deserving organization or event in your community, host an open house at your practice or contact local media outlets and offer chair massge to reporters and on-air personalities.
3. Utilize FindaMassageTherapist.org. Tell a friend about AMTA's Find a Massage Therapist® locator service, and activate or update your profile.
4. Obtain a proclamation. Download a sample mayoral or gubernatorial proclamation »
5. Update your social media pages. Share articles and facts on the health benefits of massage therapy. Encourage clients to book a massage by offering special promotions. Tips to get started »
Learn more about National Massage Therapy Awareness Week
Remember to send photos and updates from your awareness activity for consideration in AMTA publications and social media!
Members, get involved »