AMTA's School Advantage is a quarterly, e-newsletter designed to provide schools with the tools and resources they need to enhance their curriculum and grow their enrollment.
Check out archived articles below for practical tips on applying social media tactics, implementing a research-based curriculum, retaining students, managing a student clinic and more.
- Teaching With Dr. Annie Morien
- Oct 8, 2015
- Teaching massage therapy can be difficult but also rewarding. Learn how 2015 Jerome Perlinski Teacher of the Year award winner Dr. Annie Morien manages to keep her classroom relaxed while also getting the most out of her students.
- Massage Therapy Foundation News - October 2015
- Oct 10, 2015
- Read about the 2016 International Massage Therapy Research Conference, student case report winners and more.
- AMTA Online Course: Research and Massage Therapy
- Mar 24, 2015
- By introducing current research it into the classroom, you can broaden your student’s skills and support research literacy throughout the profession of massage therapy.
- Massage Therapy Foundation News - March 2015
- Mar 23, 2015
- Read about the 2015 Call for Abstracts, student case report contest and more.
- Improve Lessons with Case Studies
- Dec 9, 2014
- With case-based learning, students can refine their critical thinking skills. Susan Salvo, Schools Summit speaker, writes about the value of using case studies for enhanced learning.