Making Giving Easier
Massage Therapy Foundation (MTF) is excited to announce their new monthly giving program: Massage Matters Research Team. Join the team by donating a modest amount to MTF on a monthly basis.
With you as a team member, MTF can continue to fund research that enables you to provide evidence-based care and advance the profession. Make a personal investment in the future of your profession and your practice by making massage research matter.
Join the team »
2017 Grants and Contests
The Massage Therapy Foundation offers many opportunities to advance the massage therapy profession:
- Research Grants - We are looking for research studies that investigate the beneficial applications of massage therapy. Grants are up to $30,000. Deadline to apply: March 1, 2017.
- Community Service Grants - These grants are awarded to charitable organizations that provide massage therapy to those having little or no access to such services. Grants are up to $5,000. Deadline to apply: April 3, 2017.
- Student Case Report Contest - Case reports are intended to enhance professional development and research skills. Deadline to apply: June 1, 2017.
Explore these opportunities »
Team MTF Runs for Research
The Massage Therapy Foundation has received four invitational entries (running bibs) for the 2017 Boston Marathon from the John Hancock Non-Profit Marathon Program. Since 2012, MTF has been grateful for the opportunity to participate in their charity program and invite runners to run and fundraise on our behalf.
This year's Team MTF - Running for Research members are:
- Christine Bailor-Goodlander from Williamsville, NY
- Vincent Dufort from Dover, NH
- Jodi Newman from Centennial, CO
- Collette Wilson from Louisville, KY - sponsored by AMTA
Help them get a jump start to the finish line and make your donation today!
Support Team MTF »
Begin 2017 with Quality Online Continuing Education
Basics of Research Literacy (BRL) is an online continuing education course for all massage practitioners and educators offered in partnership with Education and Training Solutions. You can explore the basics of incorporating principles of research literacy into your practice or school curriculum at your own pace. Sign up and get your research-related continuing education.
Sign up for research-related CEs »