"The AMTA 2017 National Convention allows us to strengthen the most important predictor of happiness - social connection - by not only recharging us, but also fueling us by knowing that there are other amazing people in the world working side-by-side to make this a better place for us all." - Shawn Achor, author of the NYT best-selling book The Happiness Advantage
AMTA's National Convention—September 14-16 in Pasadena, California—is the largest event in the massage therapy profession! Connect with like-minded peers, leaders in the massage profession, exhibitors and massage therapy employers for networking and fun.
1. Opening Session & Business Meeting featuring Shaun T | September 14, 9am - Attend the Opening Session Business Meeting, Keynote Speaker & Awards Presentation to be inspired by fitness expert Shaun T and hear the many achievements of the association. Visit the Exhibit Hall for photos with Opening Session Keynote Speaker Shaun T! Learn more about Shaun T & Opening Session »
2. First-Timers Luncheon | September 14, 11:30am - If this is your first AMTA National Convention, connect with others new to AMTA National Convention at this complimentary luncheon! Add the First-Timers Luncheon to your registration.
3. Exhibit Hall Opening Night Reception | September 14, 5:30pm - Explore products for your massage therapy practice and meet exhibitors while networking with friends and colleagues in the massage profession over complimentary hors d'oeuvres. See who is exhibiting at AMTA National Convention »
4. Teachers Day | September 15 - Take part in social events and education developed specifically for massage therapy educators. Connect with your peers at the Teachers Celebration Luncheon and the Teachers Networking Reception. Get the details on Teachers Day »
5. Dinner Dance | September 16, 7pm - Celebrate a successful week of massage therapy education and networking at Saturday's Dinner Dance! Enjoy dinner and hit the dance floor with massage therapists from across the country.
Browse all AMTA National Convention social events »
Register by May 31 & Receive a Free Self-Care Kit!
This May, when you register for the AMTA 2017 National Convention you'll receive a free AMTA Self-Care Kit. All you have to do is register for the full convention before May 31 and we’ll send you a kit!
Reserve your spot at AMTA National Convention »
What Last Year's AMTA National Convention Attendees are Saying
“Very energizing and inspiring.”
“The presenters were excellent: engaging, knowledgeable, accessible.”
“Everything was wonderful! The camaraderie that I felt was very nice.”
More Reasons to Attend AMTA National Convention
Clinical Applications of Current Pain Science with Whitney Lowe »
Hands-on Massage Therapy CE Sessions »
Explore California During the AMTA 2017 National Convention »