Research indicates massage therapy can be effective for reducing pain intensity/severity and anxiety in patients undergoing surgical procedures.
Learn how massage therapy can be used to help patients better manage post-operative pain in this trusted online CE course.
Massage Therapy for Post-operative Pain | 2.5 CE Credits
- Understand the role massage therapy can play in improving patient outcomes for post-operative patients
- Describe how post-operative pain affects healing from surgeries
- Identify pain-relieving medications, their methods of administration, and side effects
- Describe how massage therapy can relieve post-operative pain and the contraindications for massage therapy
- Define the hospital setting for massage therapists
Register now for this CE course »
AMTA CE Meets the Highest Standards
AMTA's continuing education helps grow your massage therapy skills while earning continuing education credits for your massage license.
Rest assured knowing our CE is rigorously vetted, NCBTMB-approved and submitted for state continuing education.
Browse 60+ CE courses »