AMTA's 19th annual National Massage Therapy Awareness Week is October 25-31, 2015. This member benefit is an opportunity to promote the health benefits of massage and your practice.
5 Ways to Participate in National Massage Therapy Awareness Week
1. Download educational handouts. Share resources on the health benefits of massage therapy with your clients and your community. Free resources >>
2. Are you listed? Activate or update your AMTA Find a Massage Therapist locator service profile to help new clients find you! Get started >>
3. Update your social media pages. Share articles and facts on the health benefits of massage therapy. Tips to get started >>
4. Share the health benefits of massage. Offer chair massage to a deserving organization or event in your community.
5. Encourage clients to book a massage. Offer promotions, send emails and update your social media pages during National Massage Therapy Awareness Week.
More ways to get involved >>
Articles to Share with Clients
More articles >>