This August 19-22, join your massage therapy communityat the AMTA 2015 National Convention for inspiration, rigorous education, networking and products to help your massage practice succeed.
The June 22 Early Bird Deadline is approaching quickly! Register now to save up to $89 and receive the best selection of classes. Everyone who registers before early bird cutoff will be entered to win a Pittsburgh tote bag full of AMTA goodies!
5 reasons to attend
1. Experience quality education. Explore CE sessions featuring hands-on techniques, the latest research and tips to help your business thrive.
2. Reignite your passion. Be inspired by keynote speaker Scott Hamilton, a world class athlete and cancer survivor with firsthand experience on the health benefits of massage.
3. Come together. Network with leaders in the massage therapy profession and like-minded peers.
4. Stay on top of trends. Try new products and stock your practice with essentials in our extensive Exhibit Hall.
5. Connect with educators. Take part in social events and education developed specifically for massage therapy teachers and the unique challenges they face.
Register now >>
Come Together at AMTA National Convention!
CE Session: 5 Elements for Integrating Eastern and Western Practice
Q&A with Olympic Gold Medalist Scott Hamilton
Pittsburgh Attractions Steps from AMTA 2015 National Convention
5 Opportunities to Come Together at National Convention