Current massage therapy students and those new to the profession can benefit from attending Student Day on Friday, August 21, as part of the AMTA 2015 National Convention in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania!
1. Gain valuable practice management tips and tools to kick start your massage career. Don’t miss engaging, information-packed sessions that provide insider knowledge about your chosen profession.
2. Connect with industry leaders while exploring the Exhibit Hall. Try out top massage products and learn more about all the work setting options that are available to you.
3. Come together with your peers and expand your network. Enjoy a free boxed lunch while meeting fellow massage therapy students and new professionals.
4. Prepare for your future. Learn practical study advice, the skills needed to have a successful interview, and tips on writing a resume that will stand out.
5. It’s an investment in your future. Only $25 when you pre-register online!
Kick Start Your Career
Learn more and register!