The AMTA 2014 National Convention features 35 rigorously vetted continuing education classes, including outstanding hands-on instruction.
Here are just a few hands-on learning opportunities designed to expand your skill set and build your practice. View our full continuing education schedule.
- Fundamentals of Fascial Therapy—Earn 8 CE hours and explore various styles, techniques and treatment philosophies of fascial therapy in this intensive pre-convention workshop.
- Lifting Your Clients out of Pain—Learn common anatomical differences and how to find them and the benefits of using a lift.
- Kinessage Self-Care for Therapists—Discover a new approach to self-care to affect change and restore health.
- Alleviating Piriformis Syndrome—Explore piriformis syndrome, relevant anatomy, assessment tests and techniques.
- The Five Fast Tracks to Stellar Body Mechanics—Learn five keys to optimizing your therapeutic touch while avoiding injury and burnout.
Remember, hands-on classes have a cap on attendance to enrich the learning experience, so register early for the widest selection.
More AMTA National Convention
Dr. Oz Invites You to Experience AMTA National Convention
5 Classes to Inspire Your Massage Therapy Career
Tailor Your Convention Experience