Massage therapists trust AMTA for rigorously vetted online courses to help increase their skill sets and build their practices. With so many choices, how do you decide?
Thje five most popular online courses of 2013
1. Creating Healthy Boundaries—This ethics course takes the top honor. Understanding boundaries is crucial to creating an ethical practice and building professional relationships.
2. 12 Self-care Secrets—twelve steps to integrate body, mind and spirit—Self-care is vital to your career longevity. This course benefits massage therapists both personally and professionally.
3. Helping Clients Manage Migraines—Launched in 2013, AMTA's new learning opportunity attracted many therapists looking for ways to help their clients in pain.
4. Massage Ramifications of the Anatomy and Physiology of the Spinal Cord—This rigorous course describes aspects of the nervous system as it relates to muscles and to the practice of massage.
5. Relieving Sciatica—Massage therapists are eager to learn new, practical ways to treat this common condition.
Explore More Courses
AMTA has more than 50 quality online learning opportunities. Explore our full online course library to find a course that's right for you!
Browse all courses >>