This award, which honors an individual by acknowledging diligence in volunteerism accomplished in an altruistic manner, is the highest award bestowed upon an AMTA member by a chapter.
2015 Chapter Meritorious Award Recipients »
Submit your Chapter Meritorious submission to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 1, 2016.
About the Chapter Meritorious Award
- To openly honor an AMTA member
- To acknowledge diligent volunteerism done in an altruistic manner
- Award established in 1969
- Has been given annually since that time
- Active member in AMTA for at least one (1) year
- Only one (1) nominee from each chapter can be a recipient