All users of the AMTA Job Bank (Users) agree to the following terms and conditions of use:
- The AMTA Job Bank is provided as a service to members. Any information posted by Users must be related to the purposes of the Job Bank.
- The Job Bank is to be used only by individuals interested in obtaining career information and finding jobs and by employers posting job openings. The Job Bank and the information contained within it may not be used by any person or company for solicitation, marketing, or other commercial purposes. The information provided here may not, in whole or in part, be reproduced, copied, downloaded, republished, sold, “scraped,” disseminated, entered into a computer database, used as part of or in connection with a mailing list, or otherwise utilized, in any form or manner or by any means, except for the user's individual, personal, and confidential use.
- Users are prohibited from posting incomplete, false, or inaccurate employment history or other biographical information.
- Users must abide by all local, state, and federal laws with regard to hiring and employment. Users are prohibited from posting any franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership,” distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other opportunity that requires an up-front or periodic payment or recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents.
- Users must exercise both common sense and courtesy and must not use the Job Bank to transmit defamatory, disparaging, obscene or offensive materials or communications.
- Users are prohibited from uploading or distributing any information subject to trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights except with the express consent of the owner of the rights.
- Posted information will not be treated as confidential.
- The Job Bank may not be used to conduct any activities that may be illegal. For example, the Job Bank may not be used to encourage software infringement, spreading of computer viruses, breaking into private computer forums, gambling, or other crimes.
- The Job Bank may not be used in any way that violates AMTA bylaws, policies, or procedures.
- Users of the Job Bank may provide their passwords to a third party only with the express prior written consent of AMTA.
- Users must respect the security of the Job Bank and may not attempt to delete or revise material posted by any other User or to gain access to areas private to AMTA or its members.
- USERS HEREBY INDEMNIFY AND HOLD AMTA HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES) RELATING TO ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF THE USERS OR TO MATERIALS OR INFORMATION TRANSMITTED BY USERS IN CONNECTION WITH THEIR USE OF THE JOB BANK.
AMTA reserves the right to modify or change the rules of the Job Bank as it determines from time-to-time in the best interests of the Association, by posting here. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Illinois irrespective of its choice of law rules. In addition, Users consent to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of Cook County, Illinois in the event of any dispute between the parties.