AMTA's Find a Massage School (FAMS) locator service will help you reach prospective students! With thousands of searches per month, findamassageschool.org makes it easy for you to expand your school's reach and generate leads.
To get started, enter your school's information in our easy-to-fill-out form and start increasing your massage therapy student recruitment rate immediately. A student can easily search for a massage therapy school near them, read information about your massage school and request additional information.
Here are 5 Tips to Keep in Mind While Building Your School Profile:
- Include general information such as when your school was established and the average number of students who graduate each year.
- Upload your logo and school's mission statement to reinforce your brand.
- Provide information on the length of your program and the required hours to graduate.
- Describe your career placement services. What kind of career placement assistance do you offer to students while they're in school and after they graduate?
- Make sure to include links to your school's website and e-mail contact information.