Elizabeth Dimick (503)380-7753 2004 Main St Ste 210 Forest Grove, OR 97116-7339
Request an appointment
I graduated from East West College of the healing arts Beaveton Oregon campus September 2004.
With over 6000 hours of education in Bowenwork & massage combined.
I treat pain and discomfort QUICKLY
- I specialize in The Emmett Technique new to the USA Ross Emmett introduced it to us in 2016-October
- I teach EmmTech short course 8CEs NCBTMB This class is simple to learn and gets fast results..Ross made it simple for every day people to use with family and friends...
The EMMETT Technique
INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNISED MUSCLE RELEASE TECHNIQUE
The EMMETT Technique may assist with:
- Addressing pain and discomfort
- Improving body movement
- Aiding relaxation
- Improving quality of life
Key features of EMMETT Technique treatments:
- Accurate and fast assessments of body imbalances
- Can be done sitting, lying or standing
- Client can be either fully clothed or with some outer layers of clothing removed
- Suitable for everyone from babies, during pregnancy, for the elderly and everyone in between
How it works:
The EMMETT Technique is an understanding of the body’s response to light touch. It has been suggested that the body reacts in a similar way to the workings of a touch-screen. Small sensors allow access to the brain via the therapists’ touch. As well as the ability to directly influence muscle action, these points may have a memory and emotional attachment.
Symptoms which have been relieved:
- Neck and shoulder restriction
- Lymphatic congestion and breathing
- Migraines or cluster headaches
- Abdominal cramps and bowel discomfort
- Persistent heel and foot pain
- Headaches, dizziness and sinus congestion
- Back and hip discomfort Knee and ankle restrictions
- Discomfort during pregnancy
- Fluid retention
And much, much more!
- You can schedule an appointment and buy gift certificates on my website. Check out my lastest specials on my facebook page for up coming events :-)
- Hot Stone Therapy
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Myofascial release
Where I practice
- Therapist’s Private Practice Office
male, female, children, infants
State license/Certificate: OR 11715
Experience: 11-20 years
I sell gift certificates
I do not accept insurance
No part of this Web site may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the American Massage Therapy Association.
Proprietary Information and Legal Notice