Keeping your hands in great shape can make or break the longevity of your massage career. Below are three self-care resources for your hands, wrists and forearms.
1. Online CE: Healthy Hands—How to Properly Take Care of Forearms, Wrists and Hands
In this online course you will learn the root causes of pain in these areas, and how a massage therapist can help deal with this pain. Learn more & sign-up »
2. Massage Therapy Journal Article: Playful Self-Care for Hands and Wrists
Follow one of the self-care regiments illustrated in the article to prevent injury to your hands, wrists and forearms. Read now »
3. Member Discount on Self-Care Products at Massage Warehouse
Use your AMTA member discount at Massage Warehouse to save money on the hand, wrist, and forearm self-care products featured in the above Massage Therapy Journal article.
- Poltech Thumbsaver (SKU 230 0422)
- Dr. Cohen’s Acuball Mini (SKU 230 0378)
- Theraband Hand Exerciser (SKU 652 0022)
AMTA members save up to 30% on thousands of products at Massage Warehouse, including a multitude of self-care items. Learn more about your member discount »
Having healthy hands is fundamental to the massage therapy profession. Protect your hands, wrists, and forearms using any combination of these self-care resources.
More Self-Care Tips for Massage Therapists »
Learn more about joining AMTA.
Learn More About AMTA Member Benefits
View all Member Discounts »
Liability Insurance for Massage Therapists »
Save on 60+ Online CE Courses »