You can earn 18+ CE hours at the AMTA 2015 National Convention, August 19-22 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. These trusted hands-on classes will help build your skill set and your business.
Quality Hands-On Instruction
1. Fundamentals of Fascial Therapy—Earn 8 CE hours and explore various styles, techniques and philosophies of fascial therapy.
2. Thai Massage for the Table—Learn how to integrate Thai massage into your table routine, as well as body saving techniques that can be used in any massage.
3. The Shoulder Girdle: Massage Therapy, Problem Solving & Stabilization—Explore the interface between biomechanics and physiology and learn assessment and protocols for improving client range of motion, stability and pain-free movement.
4. The Tensional Fascial Network: Power Your Practice With Research—Examine the latest research on the fascial network and how it changes the way massage therapists can approach sessions.
5. Assessment and Massage of the Psoas Major—Learn palpation and orthopedic assessment as well as massage and stretching of the psoas major, a clinically important muscle.
Browse all education »
Register early for the best selection of classes!