Most recent news releases
- Sports Massage: the Science of Athletics Aug 29, 2016
Gain an understanding of sports science and how it will help you serve athletes.
- Why should you attend AMTA National Convention? Aug 24, 2016
Find out why massage therapists travel from around the world to attend the AMTA 2016 National Convention, October 26-29 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Sports Massage: Injury + Recovery Aug 24, 2016
Take an in-depth look at where injuries occur, how athlete tissues are affected and how they heal.
- 2016 Rio Paralympian Joins AMTA National Convention Closing Session Aug 19, 2016
Paralympian Alicia Dana will join elite athletes Bonnie Blair, Kerri Strug and Abby Wambach on Oct. 29 in Milwaukee.
- New Research Analysis: Massage for Pain & Anxiety in Cancer Patients Aug 17, 2016
Massage therapy shows promise for reducing pain intensity/severity, fatigue, and anxiety in cancer populations.
Browse all »
Learn More About the Massage Therapy Profession
Research and Fact Sheets
AMTA Research Roundup
Massage Therapy Consumer Survey Fact Sheet
Massage Therapy Industry Survey Fact Sheet
AMTA Position Statements
» Browse other research
"Being a member of AMTA has totally opened my business and career wide open."
—Kelly L., AMTA member since 2010