Most recent news releases
- Massage & Pain Research: Applications for the Classroom Jan 12, 2017
Attend the AMTA 2017 Schools Summit to hear about new pain and massage therapy research
- Massage & Joint Replacements CE Jan 10, 2017
Learn how massage therapy can play a role in joint replacements.
- Manage Winter Aches & Pains With Massage Jan 9, 2017
Get tips to avoid snow shoveling injuries and learn how massage therapy can help with winter aches and pains.
- Strengthen Your Massage Practice in the New Year Jan 4, 2017
Start 2017 by strengthening your massage therapy practice!
- AMTA – Advancing the Massage Therapy Profession in 2016 Jan 4, 2017
In 2016, the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA) continued to make significant progress in advancing the art, science and practice of massage therapy.
Browse all »
Learn More About the Massage Therapy Profession
Research and Fact Sheets
AMTA Research Roundup
Massage Therapy Consumer Survey Fact Sheet
Massage Therapy Industry Survey Fact Sheet
AMTA Position Statements
» Browse other research
"AMTA has been a tremendous resource over the years"
—Jenn S., AMTA member since 1994