Most recent news releases
- The Integrated Body with Timothy Agnew Jul 19, 2017
Timothy Agnew will demonstrate exercises focused on connecting the body in his session "The Integrated Body" on September 15.
- New CE! Massage & Diabetes Jul 17, 2017
When working with clients with diabetes, massage therapists need an understanding of the condition, how clients can benefit and potential complications.
- 3 Ways Massage Therapists Can Avoid Burnout Jul 13, 2017
Learn 3 self-care tips from AMTA 2017 National Convention speaker David Lobenstine.
- Sports Massage CE at AMTA National Convention Jul 11, 2017
Attend the AMTA 2017 National Convention - September 14-16 in Pasadena, California - to learn hands-on techniques and business tactics for sports massage therapists.
- Enter to win 2 tickets to Disneyland when you register for AMTA 2017 National Convention! Jul 5, 2017
Register for the full AMTA 2017 National Convention and be entered to win tickets to Disneyland!
Browse all »
Learn More About the Massage Therapy Profession
Massage Research & Fact Sheets
Browse more massage therapy research »
"AMTA has been a tremendous resource over the years."
—Jenn S., AMTA member since 1994