Most recent news releases
- Hand & Forearm Self-Care for Massage Therapists Sep 23, 2016
Extend your career with three self-care resources for your hands.
- Register Online by 9/26 to See Robin Roberts Sep 22, 2016
Online registration ends Sept. 26 for the AMTA 2016 National Convention. Don't miss your chance to be inspired by Good Morning America anchor Robin Roberts!
- New Online CE: Massage Therapy for Post-operative Pain Sep 19, 2016
Learn how massage therapy can be used to help patients better manage post-operative pain in AMTA's newest online course.
- AMTA 2017 Schools Summit—Registration Now Open Sep 19, 2016
Join your peers in Boston, Massachusetts, for the largest gathering of massage schools and educators.
- One Week Left to Register Online Sep 19, 2016
It's not too late to join us for the AMTA 2016 National Convention, Oct. 26-29 in Milwaukee, the largest gathering in the massage therapy community.
Browse all »
Learn More About the Massage Therapy Profession
Research and Fact Sheets
AMTA Research Roundup
Massage Therapy Consumer Survey Fact Sheet
Massage Therapy Industry Survey Fact Sheet
AMTA Position Statements
» Browse other research
"I am very glad to be aligned with a professional organization that gives so much to its members."
—Satu F., AMTA member since 2003