Most recent news releases
- Healthy Hands CE for Massage Therapists Mar 21, 2017
Learn techniques to take care of your hands, as well as other self-care tactics, with AMTA's rigorously vetted online CE courses.
- Case Study: Massage Therapy for Caregivers Mar 14, 2017
This case study investigates how massage therapy might impact the health of caregivers.
- AMTA Board of Directors Sworn into Office Mar 9, 2017
The AMTA 2017-2018 Board of Directors was sworn in to office at the Board meeting on March 9, 2017, in Evanston, Illinois.
- Support Collette Wilson in the Boston Marathon Mar 8, 2017
AMTA member Collette Wilson is representing AMTA and the Massage Therapy Foundation in the Boston Marathon on April 17!
- Bob King $5,000 AMTA Scholarship Recipient Mar 1, 2017
Nicole Black of Ohio is the recipient of the Bob King $5,000 AMTA Massage Therapy Student Scholarship!
Browse all »
Learn More About the Massage Therapy Profession
Massage Research & Fact Sheets
Browse more massage therapy research »
"AMTA has been a tremendous resource over the years."
—Jenn S., AMTA member since 1994