Most recent news releases
- Tax Resources for Your Massage Therapy Business Feb 27, 2017
The filing deadline for IRS tax returns is April 18. Here are a few resources to help massage therapists prepare their taxes.
- Updated for 2017! AMTA Massage Profession Research Report Feb 24, 2017
According to the report, 22 percent of massage therapy consumer received their last massage at a spa.
- American College of Physicians Recommends Massage for Low Back Pain Feb 21, 2017
Massage therapy, in addition to yoga and exercise, is recommended as a nonpharmacologic approach for low back pain, according to new guidelines from the American College of Physicians.
- ClinicSense - Online Practice Management Software Feb 21, 2017
Simplify your practice with ClinicSense, a leading practice management software system.
- MS: Fighting Back With Massage CE Feb 17, 2017
Find out how massage can benefit clients with multiple sclerosis (MS) in this online CE course.
Browse all »
Learn More About the Massage Therapy Profession
Massage Research & Fact Sheets
Browse more massage therapy research »
"It's nice to know that I am part of an organization that is backing me 100 percent."
—Kristie W., AMTA member since 2011