Most recent news releases
- Former AMTA National Presidents Make Presentation to Oklahoma Conference of Physicians Jun 20, 2017
Former National Presidents Jeff Smoot and Nancy M. Porambo represented AMTA at the annual meeting of the Oklahoma Chapter of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
- CE to Boost Your Massage Therapy Business Jun 16, 2017
Learn new ways to grow your massage therapy practice at the AMTA 2017 National Convention, September 14-16 in Pasadena, California.
- Find cheap flights to AMTA 2017 National Convention Jun 13, 2017
Search for flights to LAX or BUR for the AMTA 2017 National Convention.
- Comment on Proposed AMTA Bylaw Changes by July 28 Jun 12, 2017
Review the proposed bylaw changes below and send your comments by July 28.
- Massage Therapists Deserve Respect Jun 12, 2017
AMTA is aware of the comments by comedian Jim Gaffigan regarding massage therapy, and the association has reached out to CBS on behalf of the 300,000+ massage therapists in the United States.
Browse all »
Learn More About the Massage Therapy Profession
Massage Research & Fact Sheets
Browse more massage therapy research »
"It's nice to know that I am part of an organization that is backing me 100 percent."
—Kristie W., AMTA member since 2011