Sign up for free email job alerts
Massage therapy job postings sent directly in your inbox!
Sign up for job alerts
Spotlight your resume
- Make it easy for employers to find you! FREE!
- Don't have a resume? Create one with our easy online resume builder.
Create and post your resume
Resources to kick start your job search
AMTA has the resources you need to start your career or find your next great massage therapy job. Find resume and interview tips, resources for selecting the massage therapy work setting that's right for you and ideas for setting future goals.
More job search help and resources »
AMTA's job bank acts as a passive conduit for the online distribution and publication of resumes and job postings for its members. AMTA does not screen any content, communications or information posted here. AMTA makes no warranty or representation regarding the accuracy or suitability of the information posted here. AMTA reserves the right to remove any resume or job posting that, in its sole judgment, violates applicable laws or is not in the best interests of AMTA. All users of the AMTA Job Bank (Users) agree to the following terms and conditions of use:
- The AMTA Job Bank is provided as a service to members. Any information posted by Users must be related to the purposes of the Job Bank.
- The Job Bank is to be used only by individuals interested in obtaining career information and finding jobs and by employers posting job openings.
- Users are prohibited from posting incomplete, false, or inaccurate employment history or other biographical information.
- Users must abide by all local, state, and federal laws with regard to hiring and employment. Users are prohibited from posting any franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership,” distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other opportunity that requires an up-front or periodic payment or recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents.
- Users must exercise both common sense and courtesy and must not use the Job Bank to transmit defamatory, disparaging, obscene or offensive materials or communications.
- Users are prohibited from uploading or distributing any information subject to trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights except with the express consent of the owner of the rights.
- Posted information will not be treated as confidential.
- The Job Bank may not be used to conduct any activities that may be illegal. For example, the Job Bank may not be used to encourage software infringement, spreading of computer viruses, breaking into private computer forums, gambling, or other crimes.
- The Job Bank may not be used in any way that violates AMTA bylaws, policies, or procedures.
- Users of the Job Bank may provide their passwords to a third party only with the express prior written consent of AMTA.
- Users must respect the security of the Job Bank and may not attempt to delete or revise material posted by any other User or to gain access to areas private to AMTA or its members.
- USERS HEREBY INDEMNIFY AND HOLD AMTA HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES) RELATING TO ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF THE USERS OR TO MATERIALS OR INFORMATION TRANSMITTED BY USERS IN CONNECTION WITH THEIR USE OF THE JOB BANK.
AMTA reserves the right to modify or change the rules of the Job Bank as it determines from time-to-time in the best interests of the Association, provided Users are notified prior to any such change. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Illinois irrespective of its choice of law rules. In addition, Users consent to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of Cook County, Illinois in the event of any dispute between the parties.
Post your job
- Find qualified candidates easily and affordably; free for AMTA members.
Post a job
- Save recruitment time—qualified massage therapists are only a click away.
- Be proactive—don't wait for qualified candidates to contact you.
- New resumes posted every week.
Access tools and information to help you confidently recruit qualified massage therapists.