Search for massage jobs in your area, create your custom resume and explore workplace options.
Explore Job Bank
Grow your skills knowing every course is rigorously vetted for quality standards. Earn 1–4 CE hours per course.
Browse online courses
All AMTA School members offer a minimum of 500 in-class hours to ensure the highest quality in massage therapy education.
- Massage Therapy Can Reduce the Cost of the National Opioid Crisis
- Oct 17, 2018
- New research indicates the use of massage therapy instead of opioid medication (for conditions where massage is proven effective) can reduce costs to the American economy by up to $25.99 billion annually.
- FDA Publishes Final Opioids Blueprint
- Oct 4, 2018
- With input from AMTA and other stakeholders in the fight for safer pain relief options, the final draft of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's (FDA's) blueprint includes a recommendation of complementary therapies as defined by NIH/NCCIH.
- Celebrate AMTA's National Massage Therapy Awareness Week
- Sep 24, 2018
- AMTA members are invited to promote the massage therapy profession and their practices during AMTA's 22nd annual National Massage Therapy Awareness Week, October 21-27, 2018.
- Why Cancer Patients Should Consider Massage Therapy
- Sep 26, 2018
- Learn how massage therapy can be a powerful healing intervention for those dealing with cancer.
- Grow your network at the AMTA 2019 Schools Summit!
- Oct 15, 2018
- Claim your spot now at the 2019 AMTA Schools Summit, taking place this year from February 21-22 in beautiful Charlotte, NC. This is your chance to grow your professional network at the largest gathering of massage schools in the country while learning what you need to know to help your school thrive.
- Foundation News - October 2018
- Oct 4, 2018
- October 2018 News from the Massage Therapy Foundation.
More news »
"AMTA is an awesome organization. I can’t imagine any massage therapist not joining."
—Karen T., AMTA member since 2002