Access the best benefits available to massage professionals including liability insurance, product discounts, education and more.
See all AMTA benefits
Grow your skills and rest easy knowing every course is rigorously vetted for quality standards. Earn 1–4 CE hours per course.
Browse online courses
All AMTA School members offer a minimum of 500 in-class hours to ensure the highest quality in massage therapy education.
Watch a hands-on demonstration in this introduction to Thai massage.
- AMTA Representatives Meet with NIH
- Mar 15, 2018
- AMTA representatives meet with NIH and discuss the important role of massage therapists in pain management research.
- Registration Now Open: AMTA 2018 National Convention
- Mar 14, 2018
- Join us August 9-11, 2018, in Washington, DC for the largest massage therapy conference in the country!
- AMTA Announces 2018 Jerome Perlinski Teacher of the Year Recipient
- Mar 14, 2018
- Congratulations to the 2018 Jerome Pelinski Teacher of the Year Award winner, Barbara "Bobbi" Junod!
- AMTA 2018-19 Board of Directors Sworn into Office
- Mar 3, 2018
- AMTA's 2018-19 Board of Directors sworn in.
- Have You Heard? AMTA is Promoting You on the Radio!
- Feb 15, 2018
- AMTA Launches Nationwide Radio Promotion of Massage & AMTA Members
- Share your AMTA member story
- Jan 4, 2018
- Share your story and you may be featured in an upcoming AMTA publication!
More news »
"AMTA is an awesome organization. I can’t imagine any massage therapist not joining."
—Karen T., AMTA member since 2002