Access the best benefits available to massage professionals including liability insurance, product discounts, education and more.
See all AMTA benefits
Grow your skills and rest easy knowing every course is rigorously vetted for quality standards. Earn 1–4 CE hours per course.
Browse online courses
All AMTA School members offer a minimum of 500 in-class hours to ensure the highest quality in massage therapy education.
- CE to Boost Your Massage Therapy Business
- Jun 16, 2017
- Learn new ways to grow your massage therapy practice at the AMTA 2017 National Convention, September 14-16 in Pasadena, California.
- 5 Migraine Resources for Massage Therapists
- Jun 5, 2017
- Resources to help massage therapists offer relief to clients with migraines, from the latest research to an in-depth online continuing education course.
- Healthy Habits for Summer
- Jun 2, 2017
- This summer, take advantage of the longer days and start integrating some healthy habits into your daily routine, including massage therapy.
More news »
"The support I’ve received at the various levels of my career has been key in helping me get to the place I am today."
—Lee S., AMTA member since 1995