Maury Christie, LMT, GCFT, has owned and operated MaurLife Therapeutics, LLC, since 2005. He began working in the field in 1989, graduated from the Swedish Institute in 1992, and became a Guild -Certified Feldenkrais Teacher in 1998.
Over the past 20 years, he has enjoyed helping performers, dancers, athletes, and the rest of us, heal injury, overcome chronic pain, and improve performance.
Some of his specialties include:
- Chronic Pain, Repetitive Injuries (i.e. RSI, RSD, CTS,) and
- Nerve Compression Injuries (i.e. Thoracic Outlet, Sciatica, Piriformis Syndrome,)
- Multiple injuries,
- Injuries that reoccur, and resist conventional treatment,
- Scoliosis, and injuries arising out of spinal surgery,
- Shoulder injuries, pre- and post- surgical care,
- Knee and hip injuries,
- Cervical (Neck) injuries, TMJ dysfunction,
- Ankle and foot injuries and conditions.
- Deep Tissue massage
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Myofascial release
- Orthopedic Massage
- Sports Massage
- Swedish Massage
Where I practice
- Therapist’s Private Practice Office
male, female, children
State license/Certificate: NY 006392
Experience: 21+ years
I do not accept insurance
No part of this Web site may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the American Massage Therapy Association.
Proprietary Information and Legal Notice