6935 Laurel Street, Suite 208
Send an email
I work with the chronically stressed, as well as those who with any number of challenges, including women in the childbearing year, those with serious neurological conditions, and those going through major life transitions with all the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual impact those involve. I lead weekly movement meditation classes, and teach classes in the Foundations of Trager® Approach.
My main avenue for work is the Trager® Approach, which is -
- gentle inquiring movement of the body and mind, to learn greater freedom, comfort and ease - because we can learn this
- self-care, exploring where & how & how much your body wants to move - meditation in motion
- mind-body integration through movement
- a non-prescriptive, profoundly effective approach to wholeness
To coin a Tragerr® phrase - What could be lighter ... freer ... easier ... ?
The Trager Approach
- Deep Tissue massage
- Energy Work
- Movement Education
- On site chair massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Trager® Approach
Where I practice
- Client’s House
- Client’s Office
- Massage Office
- Therapist’s Private Practice Office
male, female, children, infants
State license/Certificate: DC MT67
State license/Certificate: MD M04071
Experience: 11-20 years
I sell gift certificates.
I DO NOT accept insurance
No part of this Web site may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic,
mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the American Massage Therapy Association.
Proprietary Information and Legal Notice