3765 George Washington Memorial Highway
Request an appointment
RS Massage & Movement TherapyVisit website
A full time Massage Therapist since 1993.
Orthopedic Massage Certified, (2005; www.omeri.com)
Pregnancy Massage Certified, (2001; www.katejordanseminars.com)
Active Isolated Stretching, The Original Mattes Method approved provider, (1999, www.stretchingusa.com)
Relaxation Station – Massage & Movement Therapy (RSMMT) is committed to providing only the best in hands-on therapeutic massage & bodywork services.
Be it thru a physician’s referral or by direct access (where you just call for an appointment)… our therapeutic massage & bodywork services are provided for the purpose of: relaxation, injury prevention/conditioning and soft tissue rehabilitation*.
Our 3 primary goals are:
1. To provide each client/patient with unrushed, superior service.
2. To truthfully work with and be available to each client/patient in support of their therapeutic massage health care goals.
3. To provide each service that we offer at a fair cost.
Expect to be respected when you decide to receive massage and/or bodywork at RSMMT.
* Pregnancy and Post Surgical rehabilitation sessions are provided only with the written permission of the attending physician.
WTCS (SW/DV), U.S.N., Ret.
- Active Isolated Stretching
- Cancer/Oncology Massage
- Orthopedic Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Swedish Massage
Where I practice
- Client’s House
- Client’s Office
- Nursing Home/Hospice
- Therapist’s Private Practice Office
male, female, children
Certified by BCTMB
Experience: 21+ years
I sell gift certificates.
I DO NOT accept insurance
No part of this Web site may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic,
mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the American Massage Therapy Association.
Proprietary Information and Legal Notice